Saturday 11 October 2014

The big coat.









 
Boyfriend Coat - Primark
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - American Apparel
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Urban Outfitters.
 
It's starting to get breezy, I still adore pastel colours from spring and summer collection and this perfect big bundle of fluff from Primarni made my life complete. Boyfriend jackets are my favourite winter coat this season and I plan to purchase some more colours and design. I thought by wearing a funky emoji tee would look pretty cool and add a little fun in my outfit. This baggy jeans from American Apparel is gorgeous and matched my outfit well to add some style to it I simply just rolled up my jeans to a certain length that I wanted. You will be seeing these booties too in a few more blog posts that I am going to do as I love them so much.
 
I would also love to thank everyone who has followed me and commented on my blogs it means the world to me and it's what I love doing. I plan to improve and do my very best at blogging. I am inspired by you all. And us bloggers should all stick together supporting each other.
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tee!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Lovely outfit

    Carmen xxx

    http://fashionalter-ego.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been needing to take my photos else where and improve it than just my standard garden background haha, hope your well lovely? Xxxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you babe, I couldn't believe it was only £25 xx

      Delete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk