Wednesday, 29 October 2014

That plaid skirt.








 
Fedora hat - Forever 21
Jumper - H&M
Skirt - New Look
Knee high socks - H&M
Chelsea Boots - New Look.
 
I am loving big oversized jumpers to keep me warm and cosy on them breezy days. This plaid skirt was purchased from New Look on the sale for £10 I just love the colours and that it's tartan. I styled this outfit up by wearing a fedora hat and knee high socks which matched perfectly together. As part of my shoes I thought I would wear my Chelsea Boots to finish of the look and an zipped front styled bag. Because the colours are all black and grey, wearing a bright red lipstick looked simply amazing and sealed the whole outfit together to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely style, especially love the hat in this look!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk