Wednesday 15 October 2014

Blueberrylicious

 




 
 
Cardigan - Topshop
Blouse - H&M
Leather skirt - Primark
Shoes - Primark
 
I just love this blueberry coloured cardigan from Topshop last year and certainly had to get it out for this season autumn outfit to brighten up my days. This went perfectly well with this blouse that I have spotted at H&M. I just love the whole grid block colours. This leather skirt was my bargain number from Primark. I fell in love with the quilted detail as well the zips that it features. I finished this look with favourite peep toed boots for that final touch.
 
 
 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. this outfit is amazing! you look stunning. i love the colour of that cardi! also your hair is gorgeous :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/roger-gallet-lait-sorbet-body-lotion.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun and of course I'll take a sneak peak at your blog later on, hope your well? Xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous outfit doll!
    obsessed with those shoes, I have a pair!
    www.lovefromsimmie.com
    ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning!

    You should check out my Zoella Beauty giveaway on my blog!
    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk