Saturday 18 October 2014

Hunter.

 




 
Top - Primark
Cardigan - Forever21
Tartan Shorts - Ark
Boots - Ebay
 
I know that its getting colder and rainy, but I'm still braving it out and showing of my bare legs. I just feel since most of my top half is covered and very warm, I don't really feel the cold as much on my legs as in if my belly was showing I would be freezing, that like weakest point of myself to be cold. I just really love fluffy tops this season as well. In Misselfridge there holding a range of fluffy tops in different colours I sure do need to invest in some as they are just too cute. Tartan is also my fave this season as always have been for a while, I just think that they are really simple but the patterns and its colours are amazing. Army boots or chunky shoes are the ones to keep an eye out this autumn and winter they've never failed me and have always kept my feet lovely and warm.
 
Thank you to everyone who has followed, I have finally reached 300 followers on Bloglovin and feel that I am progressing a lot since I have changed my blog name and re designed my layout. Thank you all! If you ever fancy a chat then don't forget to follow me on Twitter. Want to see cheeky previews of what I will be blogging soon? Then go ahead and check out my Instagram my home page is all linked to selected sites. Or just search at lovetostylexo

2 comments:

  1. I love how you took a risk and mixed patterns! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mix of prints!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk