Monday 15 September 2014

Simple glam

This simple outfit can look stylish by wearing little things that are slightly dressy, for example, a statement necklace and heals.
 
Even though you are wearing a plain crop top and black skinny jeans it doesn't always mean that you have to dress boring right or plain?. By this it has gave me an idea to style my clothes. 
 
I absolutely love wearing turtle neck tops and I think its a must have item for you to have in your wardrobe, you can either dress casual or whatever you fancy.
 
This necklace was only £3.00 from Primark on the sale. I love the whole tassel and pearls that it features and also the use of colours I thought it went really well with this outfit because it has managed to add more style and length towards my clothes and is certainly eye catching.
 
Satchels are my favourite type of bags to have, wearing this burgundy vintage satchel added a little colour and worked amazing together to finish of my whole look.

 
 
Top - Ebay / Necklace & Bag - Primark
Jeans - Topshop / Heals - New Look.






  
Top - Ebay
Necklace & Bag - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Heals - New Look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk