Sunday 21 September 2014

Lavish Lace

Hey there bloggers, I hope you are all well? I am slowly transitioning to autumn and for today's outfit I am wearing a lace dress from H&M I loved the length and its style on how it slightly flares on your arms, I also love the creamy vintage colour that it features.
 
For my accessories I am wearing this rustic necklace with a huge circular tribal pattern, the feathers just made this necklace super stylish and very boho.
 
This bag was a bargain buy from Primark unfortunately this bag was purchased sometime ago. But I just adore the box shape effect and how the straps is adjustable to suit your choice, even though it is dainty and quaint, believe it or not inside the bag is very spacious.
 
These brown platform boots are perfect for autumn and winter I love the whole tan colour and the lace tie.
 
 




 

Lace Dress - H&M
 Necklace - Forever 21
Satchel - Primark
Boots - Ebay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk